Author

André Blin

1912 – 2007

André Blin founded his marionette theater, the Blin Company (which was first called Les P'tits Bonshommes d'André Blin), in Montrouge in 1934. In 1944, he took part in two shows of the Compagnie des Marionnettes à la Française, directed by Gaston Baty. In 1958, the company settled Montrouge, where it performed in a hall in the Beffroi, but also used puppet booths that could be dismantled, enabling it to tour extensively in France and abroad. Frédéric Blin took over as artistic director in 1977.